Well, not really…but I saw this on another blog and wanted to do it…so here it is!
1. I’m totally utterly crazy in love with McDonald’s Sweet Tea!! I would drink it everyday if I could. I get it as often as I can…and for 1.00, you JUST cannot go wrong! YUM!
2. Besides babysitting, I’ve only had two jobs in my life. I worked at a local grocery store for 5 years and I’ve had my current job for 11 year. I’ve worked in other sections in my current job, but I’ve been with the company for 12 years.
3. I listen to all kinds of music. My iPod has a little bit of something from almost every genre on it. My favorites are: Violent Femmes, Pink, Alanis Morisette, Dixie Chicks, Kelly Clarkson. My husband and I “fight” over music because he thinks I should broaden my listening horizon. I just like what I like and in most cases it’s a song here or there and not so much a specific group, singer or band…other than the ones listed above.
4. I think birds are creepy. Some are gorgeous, all are creepy. “shudder” Owls too. Anything with feathers really. creeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy!
5. I am afraid of moths. Especially really big ones.
6. The first time I had been to the Emergency room was a few years ago when my cat bit me. That was also the first time I had stayed in the hospital overnight. I’ve been to the ER a few times since, but still have yet to have an inpatient admission to the hospital. I think maybe my husband has used up all my hospital and ER time. LOL
7. I LOVE taking pictures and am in awe of people who take fabulous photos. I so want to be like them when I grow up.
I won’t “tag” anyone…but if someone else wants to do this, have at it!