Update time!! I wanted to write this earlier, but I haven’t had time. I started a new class…FLASH…and I am really trying to try and do my best in it! So far, so good!
Anyway, I had a doctor’s appointment this past week. The verdict was GREAT!
2. The doctor who I saw (she’s actually a PA) said my sugars are GREAT! She said they’re non-diabetic good!! YAY! Definitely down from 500! omg. I am SOO lucky that I went in and they caught that!
3. My blood work all came back good the last time I went in. Even my thyroid, which was crazy, was good.
4. I have felt GREAT! Definitely a HUGE improvement and I didn’t even know I wasn’t feeling well!
5. I am totally off the caffeine…I know, right? I still have a diet pop every couple days at work, but they are not caffeinated and when I do drink something other than water I generally don’t finish it. Bizzare!
6. The jeans that I will be wearing tomorrow are 2 sizes smaller than the ones I was wearing (and were too tight even!) are. 2 sizes. wow. And, I will totally be rocking them!
7. The only not so great thing is that my left outer thigh has been bothering me…numb, tingly, pins, really sharp pains. It’s been waking me up at night even so I told the doctor and she put me on neurontin. I’ve been sleeping better but it kind of makes me feel wonky before I go to bed. We’ll see. She said it may be my back…which was bothering me a little bit today.
8. Let’s end on a happy note…33 pounds!!! Hot DAM!